Millwood features four lighted outdoor courts. Amanda Donat and Jarrod Smith are the Tennis Co-Directors. They provide the Membership with a Full Tennis Program featuring Adult and Junior Lessons designed for beginners through advanced players. For more information contact Amanda Donat at (833) 568-3107 or email at [email protected]
For more information or questions please contact Amanda Donat at (833) 568-3107 or email at [email protected]
AMANDA DONAT AT [email protected] or (833) 568-3107. ALL CLASSES, TOURNAMENTS AND EVENTS WEATHER PERMITTING; RULE OF THUMB; 50 DEGREES + ; NO RAIN WITHIN AN HOUR BEFORE START TIME.
**SOME EVENTS/PROGRAMS MAY MOVE/SHARE OTHER LOCAL COURTS TO ACCOMMODATE.
NO CLASS ON MAY 27TH, JULY 4TH, SEPTEMBER 2ND AND NOVEMBER 21ST.
Tennis Club Pros
Amanda Donat, Co-Director of Tennis
Amanda is the Co-Director of Tennis with Jarrod Smith. Previously the Head Tennis Professional at Cooper Tennis Complex for 6 years. Amanda is full time on the courts from March to October. She has developed an outstanding program for the Millwood Membership, Adults and Youth of all ages. Here is a list of her background & certifications:
- Previously the Head Tennis Professional at Cooper Tennis Complex for 6 years
- Certifications: PTR Professional Junior & Adult Development 2007-Present
- USTA Player Development Workshop-High Performance 10 & Under 2012
- 10 and Under Tennis Specialist
- USTA Missouri Valley 10 & Under Committee Chair 2012-2014
- Community Tennis Development Workshop 2009
- Coached 10 & Under Regional Training Center
- Community Olympic Development Program Instructor
- USTA Tennis Official 2010-Present
- Intercollegiate Tennis Association Tennis Official DI & DII 2011-Present
- USTA Tournament Director 2010-Present
- 2011 Missouri District Outstanding Contributor to USTA Youth Tennis Award
- 2012 Missouri District Outstanding Official Award
- Played NAIA DII College Tennis
Jarrod Smith – Co-Director of Tennis and Fitness
Also back at Millwood is Jarrod Smith, the Head Women’s Coach at Drury University. He has become one of the most successful NCAA coaches. Smith has been the Great Lakes Valley Conference Coach of the Year three times and has coached four different Player of the Year recipients. He serves as the Intercollegiate Tennis Association Chair of the Midwest Region and sits on the NCAA National Committee. Before arriving at Drury, Smith spent the previous two seasons as the assistant for both the men’s and women’s programs at Northwest Missouri State University.